Sunday 13 November 2011

The Best Paleo Dessert I've Ever Had..so far

Today marks my 5 month "anniversary" for lack of a better term on Paleo. I thought I would celebrate by posting one of my favorite indulgent recipes.

I met a dietitian about 3 months ago that specializes in Paleo nutrition, among other things. She gave me loads of great advice and great recipes and I would like to share one with you.


Paleo Macaroons / Raw Chocolate Macaroons

1/2 cup Organic Cold pressed Coconut Oil

1/2 cup Raw Organic Cocoa Powder

1/4 cup maple syrup

1 cup shredded coconut

dash of sea salt





 1. Melt coconut oil

2. Mix all ingredients together and form into balls

3. Pop into fridge and let set

4. Try not to eat all in one sitting



I have taken these little treats to parties, had them as dessert at my house, I've even given them as gifts. Everyone loves this simple, easy delicious recipe. I hope you will too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment